Men’s Leadership Course
All men are called to be leaders.
Join our men’s leadership course, meeting on
Tuesday evenings from 6:30pm – 8:00
Length of Course: Approximately 3 year cycle
*Schedule and Meeting Time: Two terms each year
*Fall Term: Begining September until the Second Week in November
*Winter/Spring Term: January through May (off on conference weeks)
*Tuesday Evenings 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Read More Below
1) Survey of the Bible
2) Basic Principles of Bible Interpretation
3) Systematic Theology Oveview
4) Survey of Church History
5) Doctrine of the Church
6) Growing as a Christian Man
7) Biblical Manhood and Leadership
8) Basics of Biblical Counseling
9) Basics of Preparing Bible Lessons or Sermons
Certificate of Completion of EBC Men’s Christian Leadership Course
-Must Complete required reading for each course
-Must attend at least 80% of class meetings
Seminary credit may be received for any recorded courses utilized in this curriculum from Covenant Baptist Theological Seminary or Reformed Baptist Seminary if additional course requirements of those institutions are completed, including tests and fees.
– Men’s Conference – annual two-day Men’s Conference
– Women’s Conference – annual two-day Women’s Conference
– Youth Conference – annual two-day Youth Conference
- Book Store – provides a wide range of Christian literature
- SermonAudio – listen/view or download sermons
- Live Streaming – audio/video streaming of all worship services
- CDs – recordings of all sermons available
- Jail Ministry – Various members teach a Bible study in a local corrections facility.
- Nursing Home Ministry – Various members in our congregation visit the elderly with song and helps. Men preach at a local assisted living facility.
- Home Bible Studies – various home Bible studies led by church members
- Missions Support – various missionaries across the world supported through our prayers and finances.
- Tract and other Christian literature distribution